Changing your notification settings
You can manage your notification settings right from your profile page.
Open your Profile page by tapping the Settings icon. From here, you'll have different options to adjust your notifications.
To check your notification settings, you can tap on the Notifications option or the Privacy option.
Within your Notifications you'll see options to:
- Enable Do not disturb to mute conversations for the length of time you select.
- Enable Send me fewer notifications to only be notified when someone new joins Marco Polo, or when others are talking to you.
- For Android users: Tap Notification Settings where you will be able to adjust notifications within your phone device's settings
Within Privacy, you'll see the following options:
- By enabling Exclude me from contact activity updates others will no longer receive notification that you’re on Marco Polo
- By enabling Restrict People from Saving Polos I’ve Sent Them others will not be able to save or share Polos you’ve sent to them.
- By enabling Hide Active Times will hide your active times as well as the active times for other people. Approximate times (recently, last week, last month) are shown instead.