Creating groups on Marco Polo
Creating a group on Marco Polo is a great way to build stronger and more personal relationships. Groups come in all sizes— up to 200 people! Use smaller groups for intimate group discussions. Use larger groups to keep everyone up to date and connected.
Creating your group
- Tap on the three lines along the top of the screen and select ‘Create Group’
- You’ll see everyone from your address book there. That’s because they don’t have to be on Marco Polo to be added to the group :)
- Pick people you’d like in your group and tap 'Done'
Setting up the group
- Go into your group, tap on the group title. That’ll take you to the ‘Group Info’ screen.
- To rename your group, tap on the pencil next to the title
- To change the chat tile, tap ‘Edit’ on the current chat tile. Pick a fun GIF or your own photo to represent your group. When you change the chat tile, your group gets notified.
Invite people into your group
- Go into your group and tap on the group title to get to the ‘Group Info’ screen
- Tap on the ‘Admin Settings’ to get to the admin options
- Tap on ‘Invite via Group Link’ to create your link.You’ll notice your link is customized with your group name at the end of it
- Pick one of the many options to share the link with your group