The creator of a Group is the Group Admin with access to the Admin Settings.
Tap 'Group Name', then ‘Group Info' to view the Group Admin and Members list.
There are a few Admin Settings options for adding members to your Group, and controlling who can be added or removed from your Group.
If you'd like to invite a group of people to your Marco Polo™ Group, you may want to use a Group link.
To invite someone using Group Link:
- Open a Group conversation
- Tap the Group name at the top
- Tap 'Admin Settings'
- Select 'Invite via Group Link'
- Tap 'Share Link' or 'Copy Link'
- Share your Group Link wherever you'd like!
Anyone who has Marco Polo™ installed, can tap on the link to access your Group. If they don't have the app, they'll need to download it before the link will work. Only share it with people you trust.
With 'Restrict Membership' turned on, members can only be added or removed by the Group Admin, or added via Group link.
Additionally, Android users are able to assign Admin Status to another Group member.
To do this:
- Tap 'Group Name'
- Scroll thru the list of members on the 'Group Info' screen
3. Pick a member and Tap 'Make a Group Admin’
Looking for other admin features? We'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.