*This is a Marco Polo Plus feature on iOS, to learn more about Marco Polo Plus tap here
Video Reactions are a fun, quick way to share an in-the-moment reaction to a Polo. You can record and view Video Reactions while catching up on Polos or while watching them live.
To record a Video Reaction:
- While viewing a Polo, go to the emoji reaction bar.
- Tap and hold the red circle icon and record your reaction.
Recipients who are still recording will be able to see your reaction then and there.
If you add a Video Reaction after they’ve already finished recording the Polo, they’ll receive a notification and can view your reaction later.
To view a Video Reaction:
If someone adds a Video Reaction to your Polo as you’re recording it, you’ll be able to see the reaction then and there. If they add a Video Reaction after you’ve already finished recording the Polo, you’ll receive a notification to view their reaction.
You can also:
- Select the Polo your recipient reacted to.
- Tap the circle containing their preview image, which appears next to the emoji reaction bar.
Note: If you receive a Video Reaction while recording a group Polo, you can reply directly to the person who recorded the reaction. At the bottom of the reaction’s preview image, tap the reply arrow to begin a one-on-one conversation. You can also bring up Reply options by tapping and holding the circle containing their preview image, which appears next to the emoji reaction bar.
To delete a Video Reaction that you recorded:
- Tap the circle containing your preview image to play your reaction to the end.
- When your reaction has finished playing, tap the trash icon.
- Tap OK.