How do I set a Reminder for a Polo?
*This is a Marco Polo Plus feature on iOS, to learn more about Marco Polo Plus tap here
To add a Reminder:
- Tap and hold the Polo
- Select Add Reminder.
- Go back to your Marco Polo home-screen, and here you’ll see a 'Reminders' tab at the top of your chats.
- Open the 'Reminders' tab to see all the Polos you’d like to respond to later.
- Tap 'Send Reminder At' to set a time for your reminder notification
Once you’ve set a Reminder, you’ll receive both a notification and an email at the time you specified. You can adjust these Reminder notifications in your Marco Polo settings.
- Open the 'Reminders' tab.
- Select 'Send Reminders At.'
- If you no longer want to receive notifications, toggle off 'Send Reminder Notifications.'
- If you no longer want to receive email reminders, toggle off 'Send Reminder Emails.'
Once you’ve responded to the Polo, you can remove your reminder:
- Tap the three dots next to your chat tile.
- Select 'Clear Reminder.