How do I regain access to my account?
Has it been a while since you logged into your account? No problem. Your Marco Polo account is linked to your phone number, so there are several ways you can regain access:
- If you still have access to the phone number you used to create your Marco Polo account, you can login using that phone number and your email address.
- If you no longer have access to the phone number used to create your account but you recall the number, you can follow the steps outlined below to update your account with the correct phone number and then regain access to the account ⬇️.
Important things to note before you get started:
- If you have an active account, do not try to recover an old account. Phone numbers can only be associated with one account on Marco Polo. Putting your phone number on an older account will delete your active account.
- You need to be able to access/sign into the email associated with your account.
- If you inadvertently created a new account with your new phone number, you will need to delete that account to be able to access your original account. Phone numbers can only be associated with one account on Marco Polo.
- After you delete the newly created account, you will be able to add your new phone number to your old account.
👉 Tap this link 👈 to start the process of changing your number by email.
- If you can't access the phone number linked to your Marco Polo account and you're unable to find or recall it, send an email to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be able to help you.
- Tip: To locate the full phone number, try searching your email for the last four digits of the phone number provided in the Marco Polo email you received.